Food, Floggage, And Rubber Chickens
Warning Notice About StuffPlease see Disclaimage and Conditionages of accessing this site before proceeding further.
You may not want to stay here if any of the following stuff is likely to bother you, because there's some topics here which might, like, offend some people.
This site may include (well, ok, definitely does include) some discussions (and/or rants) about sexual stuff, sexual orientation-ey stuff, some nude skin stuff, some anatomical reproductive system stuff, emotional relationship stuff, and other topics which are normally referred to as "Adult" in nature. There may also be swear words and images and other stuff too.
If any of that stuff is likely to bother you in any way, you might prefer to run away now.
You may find Wikipedia a delightful, informative, and more suitable site to spend your bandwidth on.
Also, Wikipedia is far less in need of therapy than I am.
No, honestly, that part is really true.
My Most Recentness Of Giggage:
Kvetch's Orgasm Information Centre Of Goodness:
Other Stuff I Do.
• The Spleencast - My award-winning media sharefest.
• Women In Charge - A BDSM social group based in Ireland, focusing on dominant women.
• Irish BDSM - A yahoo group for members of the BDSM community in Ireland to connect with each other, socialise, exchange information, chat, and meet.
Posts Of Lesser Mouldiness
You came from many places
- 1,526,895 people believed at least some of this drivel.
Stuff People Said Recently
- Angel Sanchez Ballesteros on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- oakbisubmwm on Please Stand By …
- NoobySub on Submission 101: BDSM Dating
- NoobySub on Rant: New Submissives
- Daniel Song on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- Milestones | First World BDSM Problems on Vain And Selfish
- MsCurvynbright on Wannabe – The Rant
- Mike on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Lady Lubyanka on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Dave on Prostate Milking – The Movie
Posts People Clicked On A Lot For Some Reason
- Prostate Milking
- Prostate Milking - The Movie
- Introduction To Prostate Milking
- Prostate Milking - Hygiene
- The Lubricant Lowdown
- Structures Of The Anus And Rectum
- Choosing Gloves For Milking
- What Every Man Should Know About His Prostate – Self Exploration Yumfest
- The Male Reproductive System – Participating Structures
- Identifying the Worthless Worm
Cool Links With Pretty Pictures And Stuff
If, for whatever reason, you want to start at the beginning and read through from there, here's a handy....
Link To The Beginning.
Please ensure you discuss this decision with your accredited emotional health professionals before proceeding further. Thank you.
Ok, disclaimer over.
Stuff That’s A Bit Mouldy
- The Rival (video)Welcome to my first videospleen! This is my reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken. Update … Continue reading →
- The Rival (m4a)This spleencast is the audio from my video reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken.
- The Rival (mp3)This spleencast is the audio from my video reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken.
- The Spleen Test (mp3)This audio arm of ladylubyanka.wordpress.com has life, sexuality, relationships, pleasure and rubber chickens, with femdom-flavoured BDSM, polyamory and Jewish spicey seasoning. This Spleen Test introduces the taste of spleencasty features to come. Continue reading →
- The Spleen Test (enhanced)This audio arm of ladylubyanka.wordpress.com has life, sexuality, relationships, pleasure and rubber chickens, with femdom-flavoured BDSM, polyamory and Jewish spicey seasoning. This Spleen Test introduces the taste of spleencasty features to come. Continue reading →
- Work In ProgressHello! I am Lubyanka, and I’m venturing into audio broadcastland! 🙂 This is my venture into podcasting. I’ve decided to call it “the Spleencast”. This post marks the beginning of the work in progress that … Continue reading →
- The Rival (video)
By this time, simply tons of people in Ireland will be late for something.
Apparently my lustsign is:
Piercing TruthI am the mirror. I absorb and own everything I come close to. Knowledge is my weapon. When I'm in bed, my partners are usually shocked to see that I completely know what they want and need. My thirst for sex, is actually the thirst of my mind. I am smart, I am kind, and I'm amazing. I am like a lottery ticket which you know to be the winning one on every draw."
I like that. :)
A bit of fun if you have about a minute and a half to kill.
Self Indulgent Categoryfest
Other Shiny Blog Stats
Read my stats and hear me
Shhhh, it’s cornflakes…
Category Archives: Music making
Today’s post is mostly about my thoughts on compliments, with a side order of the musical delights of pianist Eamonn Monahan. I mentioned in my recent self-outing post that I spent the weekend of May 1st at the Berkeley … Continue reading
I’d like to wave a special hello to my visitors from Darmstadt. I was on tour there with a band in 1997, and your gorgeous city was a wonderful place to perform and relax. I had a few … Continue reading
Because I’ve been so tangled up in my new project, I haven’t been posting here for awhile. So I know that this announcement will be especially welcomed by those who have missed my updates here in blogland. Continue reading
Last week, on my way in to playing my customary Wednesday night in the Cobblestone, I noticed this flyer up on the door advertising that The North Strand Klezmer Band were to be playing there in two days’ … Continue reading
Having been most fragrantly fooded as described in my previous post, we headed out towards The Helix, which is a venue on the campus of Dublin City University (the same DCU mentioned in the spiffy graffiti I posted about earlier) … Continue reading
Or: How That Gorgeous Piece Of Violinly Loveliness Came To Feature In The Top Left Corner Of My Blog Due to the sporadic nature of my web reading and news following, it would appear that it took a … Continue reading