Food, Floggage, And Rubber Chickens
Warning Notice About StuffPlease see Disclaimage and Conditionages of accessing this site before proceeding further.
You may not want to stay here if any of the following stuff is likely to bother you, because there's some topics here which might, like, offend some people.
This site may include (well, ok, definitely does include) some discussions (and/or rants) about sexual stuff, sexual orientation-ey stuff, some nude skin stuff, some anatomical reproductive system stuff, emotional relationship stuff, and other topics which are normally referred to as "Adult" in nature. There may also be swear words and images and other stuff too.
If any of that stuff is likely to bother you in any way, you might prefer to run away now.
You may find Wikipedia a delightful, informative, and more suitable site to spend your bandwidth on.
Also, Wikipedia is far less in need of therapy than I am.
No, honestly, that part is really true.
My Most Recentness Of Giggage:
Kvetch's Orgasm Information Centre Of Goodness:
Other Stuff I Do.
• The Spleencast - My award-winning media sharefest.
• Women In Charge - A BDSM social group based in Ireland, focusing on dominant women.
• Irish BDSM - A yahoo group for members of the BDSM community in Ireland to connect with each other, socialise, exchange information, chat, and meet.
Posts Of Lesser Mouldiness
You came from many places
- 1,556,290 people believed at least some of this drivel.
Stuff People Said Recently
- Angel Sanchez Ballesteros on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- oakbisubmwm on Please Stand By …
- NoobySub on Submission 101: BDSM Dating
- NoobySub on Rant: New Submissives
- Daniel Song on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- Milestones | First World BDSM Problems on Vain And Selfish
- MsCurvynbright on Wannabe – The Rant
- Mike on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Lady Lubyanka on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Dave on Prostate Milking – The Movie
Posts People Clicked On A Lot For Some Reason
Cool Links With Pretty Pictures And Stuff
If, for whatever reason, you want to start at the beginning and read through from there, here's a handy....
Link To The Beginning.
Please ensure you discuss this decision with your accredited emotional health professionals before proceeding further. Thank you.
Ok, disclaimer over.
Stuff That’s A Bit Mouldy
- The Rival (video)
- The Rival (m4a)
- The Rival (mp3)
- The Spleen Test (mp3)
- The Spleen Test (enhanced)
- Work In ProgressHello! I am Lubyanka, and I’m venturing into audio broadcastland! 🙂 This is my venture into podcasting. I’ve decided to call it “the Spleencast”. This post marks the beginning of the work in progress that … Continue reading →
- The Rival (video)
By this time, simply tons of people in Ireland will be late for something.
Apparently my lustsign is:
Piercing TruthI am the mirror. I absorb and own everything I come close to. Knowledge is my weapon. When I'm in bed, my partners are usually shocked to see that I completely know what they want and need. My thirst for sex, is actually the thirst of my mind. I am smart, I am kind, and I'm amazing. I am like a lottery ticket which you know to be the winning one on every draw."
I like that. :)
A bit of fun if you have about a minute and a half to kill.
Self Indulgent Categoryfest
Other Shiny Blog Stats
Read my stats and hear me
Shhhh, it’s cornflakes…
Category Archives: Me Me Me Me Me
Some of you may have noticed that my bloggage updatingness has been rather absent / out to lunch / postponed cos I got stuck under something heavy on the sparse-ish side for the last bunch of months. Sorry about that. … Continue reading
This is a status report, just to let you all know what’s going on. You see, I’m doing a bit of redecorating around here, and I thought I’d better say something just in case you thought you’d come … Continue reading
On Sunday, 13 February kvetch and I were having lunch at The Church, a bar and restaurant on Mary Street. I ordered a Mojito, and the waitress told me they were having a two-for-one special offer til 18:00. … Continue reading
For my last post of 2010, I am pleased to present some frivolous irrelevance. You may have noticed that sometimes in my posts I use images from the public domain or with Creative Commons licenses. I usually find … Continue reading