Food, Floggage, And Rubber Chickens
Warning Notice About StuffPlease see Disclaimage and Conditionages of accessing this site before proceeding further.
You may not want to stay here if any of the following stuff is likely to bother you, because there's some topics here which might, like, offend some people.
This site may include (well, ok, definitely does include) some discussions (and/or rants) about sexual stuff, sexual orientation-ey stuff, some nude skin stuff, some anatomical reproductive system stuff, emotional relationship stuff, and other topics which are normally referred to as "Adult" in nature. There may also be swear words and images and other stuff too.
If any of that stuff is likely to bother you in any way, you might prefer to run away now.
You may find Wikipedia a delightful, informative, and more suitable site to spend your bandwidth on.
Also, Wikipedia is far less in need of therapy than I am.
No, honestly, that part is really true.
My Most Recentness Of Giggage:
Kvetch's Orgasm Information Centre Of Goodness:
Other Stuff I Do.
• The Spleencast - My award-winning media sharefest.
• Women In Charge - A BDSM social group based in Ireland, focusing on dominant women.
• Irish BDSM - A yahoo group for members of the BDSM community in Ireland to connect with each other, socialise, exchange information, chat, and meet.
Posts Of Lesser Mouldiness
You came from many places
- 1,516,833 people believed at least some of this drivel.
Stuff People Said Recently
- Angel Sanchez Ballesteros on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- oakbisubmwm on Please Stand By …
- NoobySub on Submission 101: BDSM Dating
- NoobySub on Rant: New Submissives
- Daniel Song on The Maker And Designer Of My Electric Violin: Tucker Barrett
- Milestones | First World BDSM Problems on Vain And Selfish
- MsCurvynbright on Wannabe – The Rant
- Mike on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Lady Lubyanka on Prostate Milking – The Movie
- Dave on Prostate Milking – The Movie
Posts People Clicked On A Lot For Some Reason
Cool Links With Pretty Pictures And Stuff
If, for whatever reason, you want to start at the beginning and read through from there, here's a handy....
Link To The Beginning.
Please ensure you discuss this decision with your accredited emotional health professionals before proceeding further. Thank you.
Ok, disclaimer over.
Stuff That’s A Bit Mouldy
- The Rival (video)Welcome to my first videospleen! This is my reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken. Update … Continue reading →
- The Rival (m4a)This spleencast is the audio from my video reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken.
- The Rival (mp3)This spleencast is the audio from my video reading of the erotic story The Rival, by JD. In addition to this being the first videospleen, this also marks the début of Gertie the Rubber Chicken.
- The Spleen Test (mp3)This audio arm of ladylubyanka.wordpress.com has life, sexuality, relationships, pleasure and rubber chickens, with femdom-flavoured BDSM, polyamory and Jewish spicey seasoning. This Spleen Test introduces the taste of spleencasty features to come. Continue reading →
- The Spleen Test (enhanced)This audio arm of ladylubyanka.wordpress.com has life, sexuality, relationships, pleasure and rubber chickens, with femdom-flavoured BDSM, polyamory and Jewish spicey seasoning. This Spleen Test introduces the taste of spleencasty features to come. Continue reading →
- Work In ProgressHello! I am Lubyanka, and I’m venturing into audio broadcastland! 🙂 This is my venture into podcasting. I’ve decided to call it “the Spleencast”. This post marks the beginning of the work in progress that … Continue reading →
- The Rival (video)
By this time, simply tons of people in Ireland will be late for something.
Apparently my lustsign is:
Piercing TruthI am the mirror. I absorb and own everything I come close to. Knowledge is my weapon. When I'm in bed, my partners are usually shocked to see that I completely know what they want and need. My thirst for sex, is actually the thirst of my mind. I am smart, I am kind, and I'm amazing. I am like a lottery ticket which you know to be the winning one on every draw."
I like that. :)
A bit of fun if you have about a minute and a half to kill.
Self Indulgent Categoryfest
Other Shiny Blog Stats
Read my stats and hear me
Shhhh, it’s cornflakes…
Category Archives: Consent
I’ve had quite a few problems with people who persistently abdicate and/or misattribute responsibility. Mostly due to these problems, I’ve formulated a certain view of human responsibility. I’ve spend a super goodly amount of time considering this view, … Continue reading →
This set of questions was created by and for polyamorous people as a self-exploration and partnership compatibility guide. The point of the questionnaire is to help polyamorous people to: establish potential compatibility with new partners narrow down and … Continue reading →
I notice that I’ve never done a film review on this blog before. I guess that’s kind of strange because even though I dislike going to the cinema (the volume is way too loud and the bright lights … Continue reading →
On 20 October, I wore purple. Now, I’m sure all you smart people have already noticed that I don’t normally share my day-to-day outfit colour choices with you. So why this time? Well, 20 October was a special … Continue reading →
When re-creating my BDSM dating guide I was primarily aiming to help men who genuinely seek longer-term social partnerships with women. And why did I create that guide? Because my own most disagreeable dating experiences showed me … Continue reading →
I tried to post a comment on Maymay’s post from 24 June describing some aspects of the aftermath of a KinkForAll event, but his site wouldn’t allow it, returning this page: http://maybemaimed.com/wp-comments-post.php and this message: Not Found Apologies, … Continue reading →
Image © 2010 http://www.blue-ireland.com I was recently contacted by somebody called Andrew Booth from a not-yet-published magazine called Blue Ireland. He said he was “coordinating the journalistic side of the magazine” and requested an interview with me … Continue reading →