sparkle8faery apparently had a few things to say after my last post.
For somebody who said they would have happily answered me if I’d emailed them with any questions, she seems quite reluctant herself to do so.
- I find it very interesting that fig367‘s recent crap contained precisely similar questions as sparkle8faery’s.
I have had no personal dealings with sparkle8faery of any kind before now. I don’t know her, she doesn’t know me. So we have no history together and no reasons that I know of to conflict now.
Her sudden interest in me, combined with
- her repetition of content I have seen before from fig367
- her sudden disproportionate and unexplained escalation of hostility
- asking me to prove stuff about herself which she must already know
- no clear reasons why the answers she seeks will be useful to her
- her strikingly similar questions to those I have asked fig367 before
give me no reason to conclude that she is hassling me for any independent reasons of her own.
Although she is clearly acting on behalf of others whom she neglects to mention or identify, I would like to reiterate that sparkle8faery is so far only one of a very few people to harass me using their own name.
- sparkle8faery believes in what she is saying enough to put her name to it, so I would like to emphasise how much I do respect that.
These were your assertions which I specified already in my previous post:
- “making a big deal out of nothing on your blog”
- “no great mystery”
- “no hidden agenda”
- “no conspiracy theory”
- “the whole world isnt out to get you”
My reasons for concluding that you had invented or parroted those ideas are as follows. Since
- I have made none of those claims, never have, nor used those words
- the only people claiming otherwise include fig367/dunravin2002
- claiming I said those things only benefits fig367/dunravin2002
- claiming I said those things benefits nobody else
I’m surprised, don’t you already know yourself who are or are not your friends? Why do you need me to prove that to you?
- fig367 is the owner of bdsmireland/Nimhneach
- you run the Nimhneach group on fetlife
- fig367 is a member of that group
- fig367‘s membership indicates that he agrees, approves and supports that group and its administration
- I have only ever seen friendly interactions between you and fig367
I thought all that indicated pretty strongly that you and fig367 are friendly with each other.
Are you saying that
- fig367‘s membership of your group is accidental, incidental, or meaningless?
- you run the Nimhneach group on fetlife without or contrary to fig367‘s agreement, approval, and support, despite his membership of it?
- you and fig367 are not friendly, in contact or on speaking terms?
- you don’t know if you are or are not friends with fig367?
- you don’t know who your friends are without my help?
- you need somebody else’s proof to tell you who you’re friends with?
I established your link with fig367 above.
If you’re not friendly with fig367, why not just say so?
What’s the point of demanding proof from me about who your friends are when you already know the answers to that yourself?
You don’t know me and I don’t know you. fig367 recently used my name to ask for similar proof which you’re asking for now. Why would you have any reason for or interest in doing the same if you had no contact with him?
What people? The only one I named was fig367 to whom I have already provided a link above.
Unfortunately you appear to have misread my words. I made “if-then” statements which were conditional, not definitive. What I actually said was:
- “If by “the whole world being out to get you”, you meant your friends whom I have specifically mentioned by name, then yes, based on the evidence, I suppose they are.”
“If you personally choose to make those individuals your whole world, then, y’know, good luck with that.”
Since you yourself said “the whole world isnt out to get you” I was hoping you yourself knew what you meant.
As I pointed out above, I never said any such thing. So you either came up with it yourself or got it from somebody else.
In either case, only you or the person you got it from knows how “world” is defined in this context. Since I never said it, I can’t help you with this one.
Yes you did, I think we’re all pretty clear on that now. Thank you, that was helpful.
Again, the only claims about my paranoia besides yours were from fig367/duravin2002 and his friends.
Clearly fig367 does have friends helping him, so what?
If you’ve read my blog as you say you have, then you’ll know very well that I have been targeted over and over and over and over and over again by people within the Irish BDSM scene. We are both a part of that scene.
When I have virtually silent contact from a scene member, followed by suddenly confrontational and hostile words such as you used in your messages to me, my experience has taught me that this is likely to be another attempt to target me.
I think that expecting me to assume innocent and benevolent intentions in these circumstances is rather unreasonable, considering that you have given me every reason to draw conclusions to the contrary.
If your intentions were as innocent as you claim, what benefit could you possibly gain from demanding proof to facts about yourself which you already know, and escalating hostilities like this when we have had no prior contact?
- What possible reasons could you have for making our first contact so unpleasant?
Please accept my thanks for expressing yourself to me using your own name. In all seriousness, that does mean a lot to me, and I sincerely appreciate that you are prepared to stand by what you say to me by putting your name to it.
If any of you want to, you can read sparkle8faery’s comment in full.