I just wanted to make something absolutely perfectly crystal clear.
Anybody can post anything anywhere on the internet pretending to be somebody else and say anything they like. And anybody can say stuff quoting somebody else’s name, and anybody can say that they’re doing stuff on somebody else’s behalf with their full knowledge and consent.
Anybody can say any of that, and any of that may or may not be true.
- I wanted to make it perfectly clear that in regard to the Irish kink scene, everything I’ve said about it has been published it here under my own name, or signed by me elsewhere with a reference to it published here on this blog.
Anything else was said by other people, not by me.
I have never said anything specific about the Irish kink scene on any other website, ever. I submitted posts about it to the bdsmireland yahoo group, but the bdsmireland moderators moderated every one of those posts, and all of them were withheld from publication. I can personally guarantee that everything I have ever specified about the Irish kink scene, I have specified right here on my blog.
Just in case there’s any confusion, here is a list of things I have never done in the context of the Irish kink scene:
- I have never asserted anything specific anywhere besides this blog
- I have never asked for support anywhere but here on my blog
- I have never asked anybody to send an email on my behalf
- I have never asked any person or group to act on my behalf
- I have never called for mass action of any kind
- I have never said anything without signing my name to it
My specific experiences of the Irish kink scene were only ever published here on this blog under my own name. If I had things to say, I always specified them here, put my name to them, and supported them with whatever facts I had.
So if you’ve read any person or group discussing specific Irish kink-scene-related issues on any website other than this blog, or if you’ve come across any person or group calling for any action of any kind, publishing posts, or sending messages which I have not also mentioned and signed my name to right here on this blog, or if you’ve read anything specific about the Irish kink scene written by anybody claiming to be me or claiming to be acting on my behalf anywhere other than this blog, then I guarantee that it’s somebody else and that person or group is doing their thing entirely without my knowledge or consent.
Therefore I cannot be held responsible for saying anything about the Irish kink scene which I haven’t published and signed my name to right here on this blog.
- One other thing – The content of all comments published here reflects the opinions and responsibility of the authors of those comments. The only comments I am responsible for are the ones I sign my name to. So if I haven’t signed my name to a comment, then I didn’t say it. All comments are the responsibility of the people who wrote them.
So if anybody has opinions about me which are based on erroneous information from other websites such as I described above, I ask you to reassess your opinion based on the information which I have just provided.