In previous episodes of Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude! …
- Lubyanka always respected every single bdsmireland rule
- Lubyanka always respected every single Nimhneach rule
- the bdsmireland moderators always attributed their Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude! sanctions against Lubyanka to reasons unrelated to their rules
- the bdsmireland moderators insisted that bdsmireland is entirely different and separate to Nimhneach
- the bdsmireland moderators have
- hidden behind sock puppets
- silenced Lubyanka in bdsmireland, and
- banned Lubyanka from bdsmireland
without ever offering a single rule-related reason for any of their Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude! sanctions against Lubyanka.
In the last episode of Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude!, fig367 sent Lubyanka a message in which he declined to address her by name, and in which he pretended to be a previously unintroduced character in this series, called “Nimhneach”.
The audience were left wondering if fig367 had simply forgotten to sign his name to his message.
In that message, fig367 cosily shared the Nimhneach door policy with Lubyanka.
fig367 further told Lubyanka that according to the door policy he shared with her, she is welcome at Nimhneach.
And now, in today’s episode of Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude! …
In a (sort of) surprise plot development, fig367 sends Lubyanka another message.
- From: fig367
Date: 19 April 2009 10:01:58 IST
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
I regret to inform you that you are no longer welcome to Nimhneach.
If you show up you will be turned away at the door.
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com/verify
Version: Hush 3.0
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–
So now the bdsmireland moderators have banned Lubyanka from Nimhneach.
- Well! Did any of you see that coming?
And look, aside from confirming that bdsmireland and Nimhneach are the same organisation run by the same people, the bdsmireland moderators have stopped even bothering to invent reasons when they impose Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude! sanctions against Lubyanka. Whatever will these characters do next?
Here, does anybody else think that a number of these characters are kind of two-dimensional? Because, like, to inject a dose of realism, some of the more unstable characters could maybe develop a few personality traits and behaviours, just to give them some depth. I think that more than a few of them could really do with being humanised a little bit.
The sort of character traits I mean could be stuff like:
- tolerance for diversity
- supporting a single standard applicable to all
- or even any kind of respectful behaviour would do.
I look forward to finding out how these characters develop. Who knows, anything could happen …
- Tune in next time to find out what else the bdsmireland moderators have in store for Lubyanka, in the next exciting episode of
Attack, Marginalise, and Exclude!