- moderators abusing bdsmireland group members
- moderators lying to bdsmireland group members
- Nimhneach crew transgressing Nimhneach rules at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew ignoring others transgressing rules at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew ignoring expressed concerns at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew impaired by drink or drugs at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew ignoring those impaired by drink or drugs at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew ignoring drug use at Nimhneach
- Nimhneach crew ignoring abuse at Nimhneach
I know from my personal experience that every single concern I have ever expressed to Nimhneach crew about unconsensual touching or other abusive interference has always been met with complete inaction. I suppose the main reason their response to the publishment of this mail surprises me so much is because after their continuing fruitless and pointless denials of sock puppeting, I had no idea they’d be that happy to admit to their legal negligence quite so publicly and blatantly. I mean, get your head wrapped round this – they won’t publicly admit to sock puppeting which I have proven that they’ve done, but they will happily and publicly admit their liability for negligence which could lose them their insurance, venue, event, and liberty. This isn’t a term I use often, but honestly, wtf?!
I’m sure that strategy will stand them in good stead when they inevitably end up in court.
In other news, I had this tender concern expressed from an anonymous bdsmireland moderator trying a new tactic. I must say, after all you’ve said and done, it’s just a leeeetle bit too late to start trying out that approach now.
- Hot Tip – Any attempts to manipulate using the ‘Abusive Fuckwit’ approach with an immediate segue into the ‘Reasonable Discourse‘ approach, will succeed only if used on a person who cannot reliably outwit a lentil.
Good luck with that.