Eager to learn is a phrase I come across a lot. I don’t know if it similarly turns up as frequently in other places, but I do know that I often encounter it in kink circles.
And the people within the kink scene from whom I habitually get this phrase the most? Almost exclusively inexperienced male bottoms, who are seeking people to indulge their desires for kinky erotic experiences.
Now, take learning. Normally, I regard learning as Of The Goodness™. I am all in favour of lots of learning going around.
I put enthusiasm for learning equally into that same Of The Goodness™ category.
- My problem is sort of like when people claim to be open minded – in my experience, the more a person claims to be open-minded, the less likely that is to be true. I feel like this is one of those situations where deeds are infinitely more credible than words.
Now, ask yourselves seriously – do you honestly know any person who
- considers themselves to be closed-minded or unwilling to learn?
- refers to themselves as closed-minded or disinterested in learning?
- advertises themselves to others as closed-minded or unwilling to learn?
I mean, for fuck’s sake, EVERYBODY thinks they’re open-minded and eager to learn! The most bigoted people I’ve ever met honestly consider themselves to be inclusive, open-minded people, open to new ideas and interested in learning new things.
Just ask around. You’ll see.
- In my experience, when a male newcomer to kink says he’s eager to learn, a sinking feeling grows in the pit of my stomach. I know from past experience that his most likely intention is that
- eager to learn anything = “harden my dick for me pls k thx.”
- eager to learn anything = “la la la la laaa… I can’t heeeear you…”
In my experience, if “anything” doesn’t get his dick hard, then in that case
When I hear a kinky male say he’s eager to learn, I feel quite certain that if I presented him with information unrelated to his arousal, and to do with his kink-related responsibilities and behaviour at times other than during his erotic enjoyment, then his eager to learn would be discarded fast enough to break the sound barrier.
- Eager to learn = Dick hard
- Dick limp = Eager to
Perhaps I should remain aware that when a kinky male newbie says eager to learn, he very likely has an erection.
- (I so will NEVER be looking to confirm this)
In my experience, the phrase eager to learn equally indicates a complete indifference (for “indifference” read – “absolute rudeness and refusal”) to learn anything which doesn’t get his dick hard.
- Sometimes I wonder if some of these phrases are hard-wired into some human beings from birth. How else could such a huge percentage of kinky male newbies be saying the same phrases, time after time after time after time, newbie after newbie after newbie?
on a postcard in the comments, please. :)