And again, with the verbosity and having to cut stuff out which I couldn’t bear to throw away.
So here you go. :)
- The retailer from whom I sourced my dongy goodness advertises Spiral as made by a company called “Love Labs”, but the only branding anywhere on the packaging was “Max Passion®”.
- I can’t find anything resembling a home website for “Max Passion®”.
- The retailer’s advertised product name (Spiral Massage Glass Dildo) is entirely absent from the packaging – the box identifies the contents simply as a generic “ROCK-HARD DILDO”.
- One of the other glass dildos I got (which I’m not otherwise going to describe) came in “LoveHoney®” branded packaging, and indeed was advertised on their site as being a LoveHoney® branded item. Aside from the branding, the “LoveHoney®” branded packaging was nearly identical to the “Max Passion®” branded packaging –
- nearly identical size and shape boxes
- identical external and internal packaging materials
- identical polystyrene forms inside
- similar text copy
- very similar generic contents label
- extremely similar warning notices
- both were made in China
- both came with an identical velvet bag tucked away identically inside the box in the same place.
- Both boxes back view
- Identical polystyrene recesses for identical velvet bags
- Max Passion label of origin
- LoveHoney label of origin
- Both boxes side view
And now, some General Rantness.