Way back last September, in one of my previous posts, I wrote about what looked like a cool-looking vibratey bluetooth gadget, and published an email I’d sent to the company regarding their website and product presentation.
In my next post, I published their response.
For completeness, I will confirm that none of my hard-won disposable income was ever exchanged for anything those people had to offer.
And then, on the 8th of January, 2008, in a newsmail from my favourite online battery operated vibratey toy retailer, I had the satisfaction of reading about these:
- The VibraExciter For Men!
- Costs ±25 GBP each
- Functions with any GSM mobile phone
- Designed for women and for men
- Has comprehensive product information available on their website
- Costs 140 GBP each
- Will not function with every GSM mobile phone
- Not recommended for use on male anatomy (this fact is not published on their website)
- Has very little product information available on their website
- Unaware of the joys of their own prostate
- Likely to be limited in their experience of sexual physiology
- Likely to be limited in their experience of the range of possibilities available even within the sexual population whom they refer to as “the vast majority”
- More than likely to be limited in their experience of sexual diversity
- Unaware that gay men are not alone in their enjoyment of rectal stimulation
- Apparently unappreciative of the disposable incomes of gay men, bisexual men, submissive men, dominant women, bisexual women, lesbian women, transgenders, transsexuals, transvestites, cross dressers, and polyamorous people (I’m sure I may have omitted some diversities which they also exclude)
- Apparently unaware that a variety of experts, if consulted, might possibly venture the opinion that they are, in fact, fuckwits
And in the comparing, choosing between the two would seem, well, um, easy:
- The Vibra Exciter
- The Toy
I know very little about the people who own and market the Vibra Exciter, and frankly, I’m unlikely to care, because their product is so well presented, and so inclusive, the issues I had with The Toy seem incredibly unlikely to arise, ever.
What I know about the people who own and market The Toy, is that they are:
There’s a new toy in town, and I think the Vibra Exciter will most likely get the bulk of the cash vote.
Well, the Vibra Exciter will certainly get the bulk of my cash vote. :)
Have you made your choice yet? Cos I have.
All I need now is a package of discounted cross-border text messages and I’ll be all ready to go. :) :) :)