Hello all you reading people out there. :) *wave*
- This dating guide is designed to help men successfully initiate and establish longer-term social BDSM partnerships with women. So the pronouns I use here reflect that.
Whilst this dating guide is primarily addressing men seeking to bottom (submit) to women (dominants), men seeking bottom or switch women are also likely to benefit from the information here.
Having just done a whole rant about how beginner submissives have been positively encouraging me to run very far away from them, I thought I’d do something more useful and construct a primer in how I’d like to be approached by potential dates.
Most of you may already know that contacting the women you’re interested in is easy. Most of you may have also found that after you’ve sent that first message, the really tricky part is maintaining contact for long enough to establish social compatibility. If you’ve been trying to find a partner for a long time and are confused about why your efforts aren’t more successful, then you may be reassured to know that even the best, nicest people struggle with dating to some degree.
I know that rejection can be difficult and painful, and I know that even with the best intentions in the world, some people are simply incompatible with each other.
The world has so very many people in it and we are all wonderfully varied and diverse human beings. And even though establishing social compatibility in the very beginning may seem challenging, chances are extremely high that many of us are indeed socially compatible.
So please feel reassured that overcoming this hurdle is tricky for everybody at first, and although maintaining ongoing relationships has its own challenges, once you get better at establishing successful first contacts, those skills will help you learn to navigate through your future relationships.
I believe that:
- many compatible partners totally exist out there for everybody
- beginnings are always harder than maintaining
- changing a dating strategy from a fail to a success needs only small adjustments
- these adjustments are entirely achievable for most of us
So keep looking and learning and doing your best, and you can and will get there.
- This is a dating guide from my perspective.
- This guide only relates to my own views.
- Other opinions may differ, and probably do (diversity and all that).
- This is my blog, so this is my dating guide.
- Dissenters are welcome to write their own guide and publish it elsewhere.
- What I’ve written here applies to those of you who wish to attract women like me.
- This guide can help you gain new dating opportunities.
- This guide will help you date women more successfully.
- ps: All uses of the word ‘hornball‘ as a synonym for kinky men are intended solely with the warmest tongue-in-cheek affection. All my male partners are kinky men, I like them a lot and wouldn’t have them any other way, ok? Just so you know. :)
Ok, Disclaimer over. :)
- Introduction (this page)
- The Guide – BDSM Dating For
- Goals – Self Improvement
- Emotional Self Improvement
- Physical Self Improvement
- Good Manners
- Educational Self Improvement
- Conversational Self Improvement
- First Contact – Stuff To Keep In Mind
- Women And Dating Risks
- Prioritising Your Wants
- Epic Dating Fails
- Making Good First Contacts
- Important First Contact Tips
- The Benefits Of Experience
- How To Meet Women
- Final Summary
- Useful Reading